Sunday, March 29, 2009

podcasting too

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/PodictionaryWeekly This is another good podcast. I like all of the vocabulary podcasts I have come across. I think I gave up posting them on my blog and started to put my bookmarks on Podbean instead. So many to choose from. I will definitely use some of these podcasts for my class web site, which likely will be a combination of tools. I will need to make sure parents know that these web sites and podcasts need to be checked out before the kids can freely use them, like a newspaper, you can subscribe to one but you never know what the news is going to be. Back to the vocabulary podcasts. Terrific use for a variety of students as the pronunciation is there for you. I think I need to do my own for the vocabulary units in 3-5th grade as most of my kids need the extra modality.

No comments:

Post a Comment